Planning a family trip to Yunnan? Make sure to include Lijiang in your itinerary! This summer, students under 16 years of age can enjoy a large variety of discounts as well as free admission to the main tourist attractions, the most popular shows and accommodation too!
The Lijiang Tourism Development Committee together with the Lijiang Tourism Association announced a big summer promotion called “Gathering in Lijiang” to attract primary and secondary school students from all over the world to visit Lijiang and the surrounding scenic spots during their summer holidays.
What's on offer?
1. Free admission to the following scenic spots:
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, including Jade Water Village, Dongba Valley, Dongba Religion Garden, Mu’s Summer Palace, Yufeng Temple and Baisha Mural (Jade Dragon Snow Mountain cableway is free of charge for children under 1.2 metre height and half price for others);
- Laojun Mountain scenic area;
- Shuhe Ancient Town;
- Lugu Lake area;
- Guanyin Valley;
- Mu’s Mansion;
- Wangu Pagoda.
2. Free entrance to the shows listed below:
- Impression Lijiang Ethnic Show;
- The Sound of Yunnan;
- Lishui Sands;
- Songcheng Lijiang Eternal Love (free of charge for kids under 1.2 metre height, RMB 40 discount for children under 1.5 metre height - VIP seats excluded)
3. Free extra bed and half price twin bedroom in 4 star (and below) hotels within Lijiang Old Town.
Students below the age of 16 are eligible for these special deals, providing their student ID card and Identity Card or passport.
The promotion is valid until August 25th.
This summer don't miss the chance of visiting one of Yunnan's most beautiful and diverse areas with your kids and don't hesitate contacting us for any question regarding this generous special offer!